The LEGO Group Unveils All-New LEGO Harry Potter™ Range Featuring Scenes Inspired by the Harry Potter Film Series
The LEGO Group has today announced five brand new additions to its hugely popular LEGO Wizarding World™ range, featuring scenes from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Available from June 1st, the new products offer builders the opportunity to recreate scenes inspired by the 3rd and 4th Harry Potter films.
Sets inspired by scenes from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban include the iconic Knight Bus™ that transported Harry from the Dursley’s home to The Leaky Cauldron, as well as an all-new stag Patronus™ element in a new set that allows fans to play and help save Sirius Black from the Dementors in the Forbidden Forest.
Beloved creature, Buckbeak the Hippogriff also makes an appearance in all-new play set of Hagrid’s Hut, which opens up to offer more magical play experiences.
Sets inspired by – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire include the first challenge of the Triwizard Tournament, with a brick-built Hungarian Horntail dragon guarding a golden egg. LEGO minifigures in the set include Triwizard Tournament competitors Fleur Delacour, Viktor Krum and Cedric Diggory.
Additional characters from the Harry Potter films that will appear in LEGO minifigure form across the sets include Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, as well as Sirius Black, conductor of the Knight Bus Stan Shunpike and more – in addition to slightly larger Minifigures of Hogwarts groundskeeper Rubeus Hagrid and Beauxbatons headmistress Madame Maxine.
Join the conversation on social media using #LEGOHarryPotter to share your own magical builds!
The range includes the following:
75945 – Expecto Patronum! – RRP £19.99 – 121 pieces
- Based on scenes from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™
- Includes Harry Potter, Sirius Black and 2x Dementor LEGO Minifigures
- Includes all new Stag Patronus charm element and a tree-based shooting function for when Harry casts the Expecto Patronum spell!
- Features Harry Potter™ summoning his stag Patronus for the first time to protect Sirius Black from the Dementors
75946 – Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge – RRP £29.99 – 265 pieces
- Based on scenes from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
- Includes Harry Potter, Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour and Cedric Diggory LEGO Minifigures
- Join Harry Potter in his first challenge of the Triwizard Tournament as he must retrieve a golden egg from the clutches of a dangerous Hungarian Horntail dragon
- Includes a buildable Hungarian Horntail dragon and Golden Egg element
75957 – The Knight Bus – RRP £34.99 – 403 pieces
- Based on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™
- Includes Harry Potter and all-new Stan Shunpike and Ernie Prang LEGO Minifigures
- Join Harry Potter as he steps onboard the Knight Bus following his departure from the Dursley’s home
- Includes a three-storey Knight Bus, which opens out and includes a sliding bed
75947 – Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue – RRP £49.99 – 496 pieces
- Based on scenes from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™
- Includes Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge, the executioner and Rubeus Hagrid LEGO Minifigures
- Using Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, you must rescue Buckbeak the Hippogriff from the executioner.
- Includes a Buckbeak element and buildable Hagrid’s Hut that opens into two, with a light brick in Hagrid’s fireplace
75948 – Hogwarts™Clock Tower – RRP £84.99 – 922 pieces
- Based on scenes from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban & Harry Potter™ andthe Goblet of Fire™
- Includes Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Albus Dumbledore™ and Madame Maxime LEGO Minifigures
- An iconic section of Hogwarts™ recreated in LEGO brick form, featuring the Entrance Hall, Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, Hospital Wing, Prefect’s Bathroom, Dumbledore’s Office and a section of icy decorations for the Yule Ball
- This set is attachable to the LEGO Hogwarts™ Great Hall and Whomping Willow™ sets from 2018
About the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore.
Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play materials.
Guided by the company spirit: “Only the best is good enough”, the company is committed to the development of children and aims to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative play and learning. LEGO products are sold worldwide and can be virtually explored at www.LEGO.com.
For more news from the LEGO Group, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit http://www.LEGO.com/aboutus.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, BIONICLE, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, DIMENSIONS, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, MINDSTORMS, MIXELS, NINJAGO and NEXO KNIGHTS are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships, and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
About Wizarding World
More than two decades ago, a young Harry Potter was whisked onto Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station, and readers everywhere were swept along with him into a magical universe, created by J.K. Rowling. In the years since, the seven Harry Potter bestsellers have inspired eight blockbuster movies, an award-winning stage play, and, more recently, the start of the Fantastic Beasts five-film series. People of all ages have been enthralled by these extraordinary adventures, set within an expanding universe, inspired by the vision of J.K. Rowling.
For today’s growing worldwide fan community, and for generations to come, the Wizarding World welcomes everyone to explore more of this magical universe — past, present and future. The Wizarding World also provides fans with an instant, trusted kite-mark of quality and authenticity.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)