Ages 16+. 2,504 pieces
US $179.99 – CA $199.99 – DE €159.99 – UK £149.99 – FR €159.99 – DK 1299DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build and display a quaint bookshop and modular town house
Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any European village or town with this LEGO® Creator Expert collectors’ toy. The 3-story bookshop and adjoining modular town house building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings.
An ever-growing modular house collection
The LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings series is a premium collection of advanced, interconnecting buildings featuring authentic designs from around the world.
LEGO sets that bring passion to life
LEGO Creator Expert building sets are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From authentic buildings and classic cars to other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors’ toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required… this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they’re passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and much more.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & LEGO.com from 1st January, 2020
LEGO Creator Expert Bookshop Designer Profile
Wes Alan Talbott – Design Master
Wes is a Design Master at LEGO and has worked for the company for the last 6 years. prior to this he worked as a freelance illustrator before becoming a full time Model Designer for The LEGO Group. He Has a BFA in Illustration from the Columbus College of Art & Design.
As a child, Wes had a keen interest in LEGO brick products from before discovering the unexpected combination of The Lord of the Rings and LEGO bricks that reignited his passion for building. During his time at college he achieved 10,000 votes on his LEGO Ideas Design for Legend of Zelda – Iron Knuckle Encounter, confirming his passion for LEGO brick models and shortly after joined the LEGO Group, working on concept art for new themes.
The LEGO Creator Expert Bookshop is Wes’s first Creator Expert set and the highlight of his career so far. He was tasked with adding a cosy residential building to the Modular Build product line.
The LEGO Creator Expert Bookshop takes inspiration from a number of cities, the starting point was the birch tree, drawing on inspiration from the streets of New York. The house and bookshop itself draw on inspiration from variety sources such as the Painted Ladies in San Francisco and the buildings of Amsterdam.
There are also few small easter eggs that have been hidden within the set, The house address (107) is the LEGO number for the teal color the house is made out of, and is a color Wes helped bring to the LEGO color palette. The minifigures that are included within the set are based on his parents They are both creative makers, and his mother especially loves to design and build dollhouses out of wood and LEGO Bricks.
After finishing off the LEGO Creator Expert Bookshop Wes would love to work on the Harry Potter product line.